We are happy to announce the release of the latest version (2.7.0) of our OMPi OpenMP compiler, with significant improvements and new features, including:
- A new module (cuda) that allows offloading to CUDA GPUs with compute capability ≥ 3.5
- Jetson Nano and Jetson Nano 2GB support (see also: announcement, how to install and use)
- Support for extra worksharing loop schedules
- Restructured compiler transformations and code generation
- » Download version v2.7.0 (source code)
- » Please let us know of any issues
— Image by Parallel Processing Group @ UOI; licensed under a CC BY 4.0 international license.